Vertical farming greatly maximizes the efficiency of a grow space. However, it can be difficult to tend plants that are on upper grow levels. Pipp has eliminated this struggle for growers with the release of our patent-pending ELEVATE® Platform System. This lightweight deck flawlessly integrates with Pipp’s Bulk Rack Shelving Systems and allows growers to access plants on multiple levels.
When to Use the ELEVATE® Platform System
The ELEVATE® Platform System takes your grow operation to new heights by allowing you to easily access and care for plants on multi-tier grow racks. This system saves you time and money by increasing the efficiencies of your work flow and reducing the time spent preparing your workspace and caring for plants. The ELEVATE® Platform System is typically used during the following stages of the plant life cycle:
REACH NEW HEIGHTS
ELEVATE® Platform System
The ELEVATE® Platform System is a robust, lightweight, and portable deck that allows cultivators to access the upper levels of Pipp’s Multi-Tier Mobile Grow Racks quickly, efficiently, and most importantly – safely. This patented system integrates with Pipp’s Bulk Rack Shelving Systems without any modifications. The ELEVATE® Platform System can be installed on new or existing mobile vertical grow racks.
- The platform’s lightweight components allow for ease of use and increased productivity.
- The entire system can be set up by one person and the ergonomic design reduces worker stress and the risk of injury or fatigue.
- Aluminum and galvanized steel components are corrosion resistant.
- Multiple people can access and work on the platform at once.
For mobile vertical racking designs that incorporate a 46” or larger mobile access aisle, two separate working rows of the ELEVATE® Platform System may be utilized simultaneously.
- Patents: U.S. Patent No. 11,478,079
22” x 49” Deck Sections
Anti-Dislodge Slots Secure the Platform to the Ladder and Rails.
Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum and Galvanized Steel Components
Three-pronged ladder allows for angled climbing adjustments.
GET HIGHER WITH ELEVATE®
The key to going vertical is the accessibility of the upper grow levels. The ELEVATE® Platform System allows quick and easy setup with the ability to perform plant maintenance effortlessly. The system was engineered with multiple configuration options in mind and does not require a dedicated platform to be set up for each working aisle of your room. With the ease of setup, this system can be installed for use in a single working aisle and then moved to subsequent aisles or other rooms as needed. Additional rails can also be purchased and put in place in each of the working aisles, requiring that only the decks and ladder be relocated when access to other aisles is needed, further enhancing your labor savings.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely lightweight, easy to handle, and quick to install. Decks are 22”x49” and weigh less than 10 lbs each.
- Even though they are lightweight, they are engineered to work with up to 325 lbs capacity per deck.
- Specifically engineered for the extremes of a cultivation facility with Marine-Grade Aluminum for corrosion resistance and weight reduction.
- Deck rails are easy to adjust and relocate. They are constructed from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Rails come in two sizes for ease of handling and adjustments as needed. Available in 96” and 48” sections with a 650 lb capacity.
- Safety is a top priority when working off the ground. The rails have Anti-Dislodge Tabs to secure rails in place within the racking upright. There are also Anti-Dislodge Tabs holding the decking in place.
- The ladders are incredibly lightweight, making them easy to move and handle. They are built with an aluminum tube construction and have a 250 lb capacity.
- Several options are available to meet your ELEVATE™ mounting heights. Ladders range from 3-rung to 10-rung to cover any deck height from 30” to 120” AFF.
- Flexibility is essential and we have included 3 position hook plates to give multiple angle options for climbing the ladders to the platform.
- Mounted handrails are available as an option.
Want to Learn More?
Download our Product Specification Brochure below to learn more about Pipp Horticulture’s wide range of product offerings!
Cannabis Life Cycle
Pipp Horticulture has developed a variety of products to help operators throughout the entire seed-to-sale cycle. Review the steps below to see which Pipp products assist during each phase of the cultivation cycle.